The Regional Arts Services Network (RASN) is an initiative of the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland. RASN is a new approach to the delivery of state-wide arts services, supported through Arts Queensland, and led by the sector.
Eight service providers form the state-wide network:
Red Ridge (Western Queensland)
Queensland Music Festival (North Queensland)
Central Queensland University (Central Queensland)
Empire Theatre Projects (South-West Queensland)
Creative Alliance Queensland (South-East Queensland North)
Access Community Services (Ipswich and Logan)
Arts Nexus (Far North Queensland)
Waratah Nicholls, hosted in Cooktown through a partnership arrangement with Arts Nexus and the Cook Shire Council (Cape York and the Torres Strait Islands)
Queensland Music Festival is proud to serve as the State Coordination Office (SCO) Provider.
The SCO supports RASN by:
- increasing the RASN profile through a co-designed Digital Communications Strategy and Action Plan for the Regional Arts Services Network using existing channels, relevant content including RASN Provider content. This includes targeted digital campaigns, social media updates, media releases, EDMs, and digital asset creation
- connecting regional arts enquires to arts funding avenues and RASN provider(s) via existing digital platforms
- fostering a strong online community of arts across the State through existing digital platforms
- increasing opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and artsworkers to participate in digital networks that can increase their connectedness to the broader arts sector
- securing insurance cover for Local Arts Councils throughout Queensland
Download the RASN Map to learn more about the regions.
For further information, visit: