- This event has passed.
Working with Cultural Diversity Training
October 23 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm AEST$250
Being aware of cultural differences is crucial for delivering services to and working with people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds. Our training delivers understanding and ready-to-apply strategies and skills to help achieve successful engagement.
This program addresses workplace challenges including:
- Understand Cultural Diversity in Queensland
- Understand the challenges of settlement
- Understand Culture and its impact on communication
- Apply skills needed in Cross Cultural Communication
- Develop skills needed to manage Cultural Diversity
Who should attend?
This program is tailored for government and community sector organisations, and is suitable for:
- Any service provider whose work brings them into contact with customers or clients from a multicultural background
- Professionals and volunteers seeking to enhance their cultural competency when engaging with people from a multicultural background.
- Government employees providing services including transport, education, training, family support, employment, community support, disabilities, health, seniors, youth, environment, emergency services, housing, business, industry, recreation, sports and arts
Please follow the event link for a discount code that you can apply during the checkout process.