- This event has passed.
Taking Care of Your Practice and Yourself – Workshop
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST$75
Many artists and artsworkers have experienced stress, anxiety and depression linked to the uncertainties of income, hours, and from working with communities in complex settings. Research also indicates these experiences are much more common in the arts sector than the broader population. Learn how to develop personal wellbeing strategies and a toolkit of resources to proactively manage the health and vitality of your practice and yourself.
Led by the director of the Creative Recovery Network, Scotia Monkivitch, you will:
– Learn how to identify and avoid burnout
– Clarify values and healthy boundaries for work practice
– Identify, monitor and manage stress
– Find peer connections for support and ongoing communication
– Gain knowledge of broad range of support materials and organisations
Be empowered with the critical conversations, knowledge and skills to address the common health and wellbeing challenges of managing a career in the arts.