December 9 @ 10:00 am - December 20 @ 12:00 pm AEST
During December 2019 and January 2020, the Caboolture Hub will be transformed into Colourtopia – a world of colour, art and creativity!
- Immerse yourself in the colourful landscapes and portraits on display at Caboolture Regional Gallery
- Be part of the Colourtopia Creators workshops
- Discover the creative installations throughout the building
- Take part in creative arts activities being run in the Hub Gallery
- Sign up for the Colourtopia Summer Studio Workshops
Be guided by Colourtopia’s resident artist Mel Brady to contribute to the artwork and installations that will become part of Colourtopia. This program would suit local artists and makers, art student or anyone who is a little bit crafty and wants to work on a collaborative large scale temporary public space project. To find out more about the daily workshops and activities, please visit the event link below.