The Creative Business Hub supports artists and arts workers across Queensland to develop arts business skills, competencies and networks to improve resilience, and support business sustainability and growth.
Our Creative Business Champions provide expertise and guidance through free, personalised one-on-one online consultations in a range of areas:
- producing and leading First Nations arts and cultural initiatives
- business growth
- arts leadership
- arts and cultural tourism experiences
- grant writing and fundraising
- driving social outcomes through the arts
- thriving in the live music industry
- building cultural competency
Connecting with a Creative Business Champion can help you to transform your career pathway, gain practical advice and industry insights and grow your project or arts business. The registration process will ask you about your current areas of focus, and you will be matched with a Creative Business Champion that best suits your needs.
Creative Business Champions are available to support you to achieve success and strengthen the skills you need to thrive and progress. Click here to connect with a Creative Business Champion.
Creative Business Champions were selected through a robust EOI process, and provide a state wide service as part of the Regional Arts Services Network.
MEET YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS CHAMPIONS
How does it work?
- Complete an online registration form. If circumstances prevent you from accessing the Creative Business Champions through our online service, please contact Arts Queensland on (07) 3034 4016 or toll free 1800 175 531, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll be connected to the Creative Business Champion that best suits your needs within two weeks.
- In an initial online consultation, the Creative Business Champion will find out more about you and your goals and work with you to develop a plan for development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to connect with leaders in the arts and cultural sector. Creative Business Champions can’t do the work for you, but will become your champion and guide, providing expertise, knowledge, guidance and access to networks.
The Creative Business Hub will be available until December 2021.